59 Years Old Male. Fresno, CA

I had a clumsy belly sagging excess skin over for...

I had a clumsy belly sagging excess skin over for many years since I lost a considerable weight more than 10 years ago. Finally, I decided to get rid of my unpleasant look. I chose Dr. Kevin Ciresi of Ath?nix Budy Sculpting Institute, based on my research and most importantly based on my daughter's very positive experience too with him. I've undergone abdominoplasty and liposuction. I'm now more than 2 months since surgery, extremely happy with the overall results and much happier with my new me, love my body & shopping for my new clothes has never been more pleasant! A job is very well done by Dr. Ciresi! Moreover, he is a very charming & caring doctor at all levels, and always accessible and available when reached via text messages and/or phone calls addressing any matters or points, he's very considerate humane and made me feel safe, which is very comforting, I didn't feel I'm detached post surgery at all, very grateful!, despite his very busy schedule. In another fair note too, his staff are extremely caring, name it be it in front desk, service, operation theater, and prior to my surgery, had a crucial & comforting one on one meeting with the Anesthesiologist. Bottom line, I highly recommend Dr. Ciresi and his team, he's highly professional top doctor in all aspects, and his team is complementing my very positive experience!
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ciresi is highly professional top doctor at all levels!