27 with Under Eye Volume Loss- Bellafill Treatment. Fresno, CA

I had been looking into fillers for over a...

I had been looking into fillers for over a year--to add volume to the area underneath my eyes and tear ducts. I was concerned with costs and longevity of the fillers available. Sculptra was my top contender-- until I discovered that bellafill was a longer lasting filler with similar if not better results. I started my search for doctors in my area that offered bellafill. I found lots of reviews for Dr. Troung's office and saw that he offered bellafill.
Before I could scheduledy my appt for the bellafill I had to come in for an allergy test to determine if I was allergic to bellafill as it is made with bovine components.
I didn't have a skin reaction and was able to schedule appt for the filling.

Day of appt:
The day of the appt-- I was ecstatic.
The office staff was very sweet and assisted with putting a numbing topical cream ontop of my eye bags as well as eye drops in my eyes to prevent my eyes from burning should the numbing cream accidentally get into my eyes.
Dr. Troung placed the fillers in the area above my eye with no pain at all. On a pain level from 1 to 10, the pain was not even a one. And I hate needles. In less than 15 minutes the fillers were in and I walked out with two faint bruises the size of a pencil eraser on my cheek bone.
Immediately after appt:
Already liking the results.
Dr. Troung

Gentle and calm. Made my fear of needles disappear.