28/f, 5'4, 150lb Going from 36-B Cup (Very Small B), Wanting the Breasts I've Never Had! - Fresno/Bakersfield, CA

I'm currently awaiting my surgery date of December...

I'm currently awaiting my surgery date of December 7. The doctor asked me what cup size I was aiming for and I said a full C, but he did explain to me that it's impossible for a plastic surgeon to promise someone a specific cup size and gave the reasons why. I tried on a couple implants and ended up going with 400cc's. Now I'm wondering if that's big enough or too big! How am I supposed to even get an idea where my cup size will end up if they can't really even give me a ballpark? It's kind of scary and frustrating cause I definitely don't want to go too small or too big. If I walked out with DD's I'd cry. Anyway I'm excited and very nervous all at the same time. I'm confident in my surgeon's abilities and feel like it will go very smoothly.
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Knoetgen was very personable and professional, asked me what look I was trying to achieve and took notes from there. He answered all my questions and made me feel at ease about the surgery itself, and explained how it would all go. I have no doubt he will be a wonderful surgeon and will do his best to give me the look I'm going for.