21, Unhappy With Breast Size - Fremont, CA

I am have been considering implants more and more...

I am have been considering implants more and more lately but I don't know what to do. Some days I like my boobs but most days I hate them! I feel like they are disproportionate to my body. If I were skinnier they would feel on right me, or if they were bigger with the size I am now. I also wish they were closer together but I don't know if that can be corrected. I want them to be bigger but I also don't want to mess up what I already have with surgery! I worry about them being hard and looking too unnatural. I really do not like the balloon boob look but I don't like the size of my breasts now, I want them fuller! Any advice would be helpful!

Fat transfer

After more research I am starting to consider fat transfer instead of implants. I would be happy with going up only one cup size, but two would be ideal. The results look much more natural. The only thing I would be worried about is the liposuction.