42 with Kids and Major Weight Lost Left with Lots of Loose Skin - Fredericksburg, VA

Dr. Heppe and his staff was nothing short of...

Dr. Heppe and his staff was nothing short of AMAZING. He was my 2nd opinion so I had research and another consultation to compare him to. He was realistic, he was very informative, he gave me two options with two price points explaining the benefits of both. He took his time. Fast forward to surgery day, they were great! I didn't remember a thing like they promised and they ensured I got home comfortably. They were gracious to my caregiver, explaining postoperative instructions again. They don't perform the surgery and are rid of you, Dr. Heppe is still monitoring me via follow-up appts. two months later. I wasn't in a lot of pain, just sore but that's to be expected. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Heppe, I'm extremely happy with my results! I had a Fluer De Lis and lipo because of all the extra skin, hence the price. But again, I was given options with different prices...affordable and they beat the first consultation with more work.
Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon

He was extremely patient, informative and he took his time. Dr. Heppe is personable, he doesn't treat your like a number. He catered my treatment to me. His bed side manner is awesome. The staff is equally as friendly and helpful. I've never waited more than 10 minutes to go back in the room.