Fit Momma Lost the Weight and Earned a Mommy Makeover! - Fredericksburg, VA

I had always been a chubby girl, at least 40...

I had always been a chubby girl, at least 40 pounds overweight especially after having 3 children. Four years ago I committed to a healthier lifestyle and lost a total of 50 pounds, and kept it off for good. The downside was that my previously large 38DDD breasts deflated to saggy balloons three days after the party, and try as I might, I couldn't get rid of the spare tire of fat around my abdomen. I finally worked up the courage (and the credit score for a loan) to visit Dr Bautista and his staff, and I knew right away that they were the answer to my wildest taut-tummy dreams!! I met for a consultation on May 2, 2016, and had the mommy makeover procedure just 6 short weeks later. The staff was attentive to my needs and anxiety, they never tired of answering my questions or reassuring me that everything was going well. Dr Bautista himself is a wonder to work with and he listened to and assuaged all of my concerns. The procedure went swimmingly, and I am 200% satisfied with my results. If you're dreaming of any type of cosmetic enhancement, stop dreaming and start working toward that reality. It is COMPLETELY worth it!!!
Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon

Knowledgeable and professional, patient and kind. His work is outstanding, and my husband and I are beyond pleased with the results. I've never felt more confident naked, and I'm wearing bikinis for the first time in almost 20 years (and looking better in them than I did when I was a teenager!!!) The only thing preventing me from walking around naked all the time is not wanting to scar my kids for life! ;)