Divored Mother of 1 Tummy Tuck & Lipo of Flanks - Fredericksburg, VA

I truly disliked my tummy prior to my decision to...

I truly disliked my tummy prior to my decision to get a tummy tuck. My ex husband would make me feel it's ok when it was not. I needed to get myself together again so I am glad I got a tummy tuck the doctor and his staff where great. I am only 6 days post op Still swollen can't wait to see it in a few more weeks cause I like my results so far minus the swelling.

relaxing and healing

Just washed my compression garment and now waiting on it to dry first time I was able to get a pic of my tummy without the garment on laying down. Now just need to fix my hair I am being patient with myself

10 days post op

Still love my tummy but hate the dark line under my navel which they say will go away with time along with the swelling but other than that so far so good.

almost 4 weeks post op

Can't believe it Monday will be 4 weeks for me.

7 weeks post op

I love my results I was looking over my older posts on day 6 I was so swollen what a difference wow I still have pigmentation line skin issues but I just started using jergins tanning cream and I am noticing my skin is slowly coming back. My incision is completely healed and the scar is super thin not very visible using scar gel for it. So far I am very pleased with the results I am working out again 3 times a week started off slowly doing basic cardio. I still have a tiny bit of swelling hard flanks from the lipo.

5, 6 & 7 weeks pics

See updates

3 months post op

See photos
Fredericksburg General Surgeon

They have been very patient with me Although I am a baby type always fussy but I love my results and I think they are a great practice could not ask for better.