29 Year Old, 10 Year Old Implants, Mom - Fredericksburg, VA

I got my implants at the age of 18..Young and self...

I got my implants at the age of 18..Young and self absorbed I loved them.

Ten years later, I stated feeling achiness in my both my boobs. It was comparable to how your chest feels as your boobs grow from being pregnant.
I knew it was time to get them out. I really prayed about what I should do... You could say my identity was in my flesh for 10 years, so could I trust having confidence post surgery?

I was given such affirmation through prayer and support of my husband. After having a kid, you realize your body is able to do amazing things. I started working out more, and felt uncomfortable about my implants moving around while lifting weights and doing push ups.
I really started having an appreciation for my healthier self, and realized I didn't need a fake chest to feel good about myself anymore. You have other beautiful attributes besides a chest.

We are also examples to our children. I did not want to show my child that mommy needs to be beautiful an happy by getting new boobs, and going through surgery every 10-12 years.

The pictures on this site helped me understand what to expect post surgery. It has been four days since my explant and I feel dizzy and lightheaded when I do too much, or wait too long to eat. Other than that, I feel great.
I was not given drains, so one boobs is pretty swollen and full of fluid compared to my other one. I read that you should have an antifungal with your antibiotic when you get your implants removed, if you do not have drains. So I have been taking Lavender, Lemon, an Ongaurd by DoTerra in a veggie cap along with my antibiotic.

I don't have any expectations with my chest. I did notice on this site through other photos after 2 weeks post surgery your chest seems to puff back up.
I'm just thankful to not have any health issues I have read about on here.

I just wanted to encourage anyone wanting to get theirs out.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

Four days post explant

I feel great! I had some major swelling on my right boob but that has diminished quite a bit since taking my Doterra oils. I'll update another photo when the girls fluff back up.

4 days post surgery

Before

Pre surgery

Magic potion

Lemon, lav

My right side has a hematoma

I went to my doctors appointment today, and he said I must have had some bleeding from the explant. I'm going in at 4pm to get the right side drained locally.

Drained

Finally evening out post being drained from my hematoma. Let the healing begin!
Doctor H