Breast Augmentation - Fredericksburg, VA

We all always dream about things in life we could...

We all always dream about things in life we could possibly want to get done when it comes to plastic surgery. There are always a ton of questions, and of course finding the right doctor that listens to you and truly cares about what you are there for. When I decided to take the leap to discuss with a plastic surgeon about a breast-augmentation- I called Dr. Heppe's office for a free consultation- the office staff was very friendly and answered all my questions while setting up my appointment for a consultation. When I met with Dr. Heppe for the first time, he was polite, very thorough & addressed all my questions and concerns. With a long hard decision on moving forward with surgery, he answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about my decision to move forward. After working with the office staff on financials & all the before and after care of a breast augmentation, it was finally surgery day. Dr. Heppe_came in and went over all the details about what he was going to be doing. I was very pleased with all that he did to make me feel happier about my decision to have a breast augmentation. He did exactly what I asked & the results are exactly what I asked for. I couldn't be happier & I will continue to tell my family and friends about going to him for any plastic surgery needs.
Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon