My New...boobies!!! - Fredericksburg, VA

I LOVE Dr. Bautista's bedside manner and his Staff...

I LOVE Dr. Bautista's bedside manner and his Staff. I've had a TT and breast aug. Both are beautiful procedures have resulted in a very hit and sexy body!!! Dr. Bautista is not only knowledgeable.....he is funny. He has an incredible ability to educate you on what will work for you. He is light-hearted and serious at the same time. He guided me very, very, well into the cup size that would best suite my athletic build. I get sooooo many compliments on my physique because I listened to Dr. Bautista's wisdom. I FEEL and look incredibly sexy. My husband is a HUGE fan of Dr. Bautista's. ... If you know what I mean;)....Ladies, his staff is discreet, mature, and sensitive. Louise, his nurse, is not only beautiful, she has the funniest sense of humor. Sweet woman, I will be hard-pressed to find anyone like Dr. Bautista and Staff in my new location. I will miss them terribly. Stacey, receptionist (front office) is so cute. She always has wonderful conversation and Margo, she is always ready to help with accurate information...gotta love that. I wish I could take them with me; Ladies...this is THE best place to go for your enhancements....hands down.
Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon