My Fraxel in Cincinnati, Ohio

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my second in a series of three treatments...

I had my second in a series of three treatments and my skin has improved dramatically. There is increased tone, more even texture, and fullness in the hollows of my cheeks. I am very fair and have had sun damage from sunburns and overexposure. The skin along my mouth and nose had developed a crepe like appearance that creams or serums would not help. It has improved to the point where it is now barely visible. There is also more tone along my jaw line. I am 43 and noticed slight sagging and beginning of jowls (such an ugly word). The skin care specialist in my cosmetic surgeon's office told me it would take up to six months to see the results. My visits are 30 days apart and when I went for my second treatment, she could see a visible difference also. I will tell you a secret that has helped. I purchased a clairisonic skin brush ($195)and I believe that has accelerated the results. My skin acutally glows. I am very happy with the results to this point and can't wait to see what happens six months from now.