I Brought in a Photo of Jennifer Lawrence's Nose - the Rest is History - Franklin, TN

I had been insecure about my nose my whole life,...

I had been insecure about my nose my whole life, but I put off getting plastic surgery for years. I wanted to be positive that I would NOT be getting the procedure in order to "fix" myself, but rather, to tweak something physical that I wanted changed, but ultimately, could be happy with or without.

I'll do my best to summarize the experience quickly. After numerous consultations in the area (which I definitely recommend doing) I decided that Dr. Papillion would be the best fit for me. At first, I was nervous that he might not be able to handle how D-E-T-A-I-L-E-D I was going to be about what I wanted. However, he and his staff remained very gracious and helpful during the several emails, calls, and appointments I made during the planning, surgery, and recovery processes.

Recovering from the surgery was relatively easy. I looked like I had just lost in a bar fight, but it just felt like an intensely congested nose. The swelling went down pretty quickly, and the pain in my nose was nearly unnoticeable by the end of the week.

The only complaint I have doesn't actually have to do with Dr. Papillion. During surgery, despite multiple warnings from me and the nurses to be VERY careful with my throat, as I am a singer, the anesthetist nicked my uvula, which caused an EXTREMELY painful sore throat. My uvula became infected, and literally did not look like a human organ. The pain went away after two weeks, but having to deal with very intense pain while drinking room-temp water was really aggravating. I include this detail because it's a risk that comes with going under during surgery, and it's something I wish I'd been made aware of.

However - everything that was under Dr. Papillion's control, before and after surgery, was better than I could have asked for.

So - if you're looking for a surgeon who will give you a killer nose, as well as politely deal with your type-A, perfectionist self, I really recommend coming in for a consultation with Dr. Papillion at Cool Springs Plastic Surgery.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon