Open Rhinoplasty - 25 Yr Old Female - Franklin, TN

I have been wanting rhinoplasty for multiple years...

I have been wanting rhinoplasty for multiple years now. I started out with really crazy expectations when I was younger but after a few years looking into it and doing my research I felt ready(this summer). I have never had any surgery or anesthesia prior so I was worried about that a little.

I went to a total of 3 consultations before I chose a doctor. It's such an intimate procedure, you're trusting someone to surgically make changes to your face, I wanted to be 100% confident in my surgeon and also his office staff before I decided.

Recovery itself was not as bad as I thought, I wasn't in pain at all except about 20 min after waking up from surgery. With that said, I was offered pain medicine and declined because I wanted to be able to go home so obviously it was not excruciating pain. The worst part was having cotton stuffed inside your nose so for the first 5 days you can only breathe through your mouth. The best word is uncomfortable, but never was I in pain. Swelling was worse than I thought, but it did dissipate faster than expected so I can't complain.

Overall I am so pleased and happy I went through with the procedure.

Day 10

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I had my consultation on October 3rd, I found Coolsprings Plastic Surgery online and saw Dr. Papillion's reviews and before and after pictures and was extremely impressed. First doctor where I couldn't find anything negative. This was my 3rd consultation to find a doctor. When I first got there I was shocked and impressed by how welcoming and nice his entire staff was. Dr. Papillion talked to me about my expectations and what I wanted. They took pictures and then Dr. P did a mock before and after on multiple outcomes I basically could choose from. He showed me 3 different pictures and everyone of them I wanted to say yes to. After seeing Dr. P I spoke to Cindi who explained payment and possibly scheduling. Again she was so nice and knowledgeable, I ended up securing a surgery date that day. I had surgery on November 2nd, I was unbelievably nervous but again everyone at the surgery center was amazing! I talked to Dr. P before surgery and he was very reassuring. It's day 10 PO and I am so happy I chose Dr. Papillion, there is still swelling but my cast is off and I honestly could not have wished for better results.