Hylase and Juviderm to Correct Thermage and Bad Fillers - Franklin, TN

My story starts off bad but then gets better.......

My story starts off bad but then gets better.... After I had thermage done to my face, my face became very gaunt and thin. It was disastrous to ones self esteem and social life. To help, I had a few injections of juviderm that made everything worse. Lumps and overfilled vermillion border over fill nightmare to the fullest! I began researching and was blessed by the sheer grace of God to find someone who defies the laws of physics and injections . I found a nurse who masters the the aesthetic field (IMO) named, Haley Wood, who works in cool springs at Dr. moores office, a plastic surgeon, who is literally just blessed to have an RN like her on board. It's one thing to find someone who masters there skill and talent, but it's another thing to find someone who in addition, masters there hearts compassion and caring hands. This woman hands down is like no other I've ever met. She took the time to listen to me and give me the honest truth of what can and can not be done. She dissolved my filler mountains of horror and took the gentle time and touch to fill it with juviderm in different areas to make the face balance and give it its long lost harmony back . It's difficult when you go through many horrendous experiences with injections and lasers to stay positive and hopeful and to be able to trust someone again to work on your face. But Haley Wood was able to instill trust back into me and restored not only my appearance , but just my faith in humanity . It's sad, when you think about it, that we go to a plastic surgeon whose suppose to appreciate "the anatomy of our face" but then, really has no clue to the art of injections . It really has nothing to do with having your medical degree or not. It has to do with experience and skill in the field of injections . Doctors don't take extra time in medical school to learn dermal fillers techniques and styles, literally, that's a fact . But nurses who who take time day in and day out to learn more and more in this delicate field do!!!!.....and they're not given there due credit because they're not "a plastic surgeon. "
I'm one to know. I went to a plastic surgeon . It was awful and disastrous . And who was there to fix there mess, a nurse. So please, don't fall for the hype that only a board certified doctor can work a miracle or do the job of fillers. Because that is just a lie. After some hylase and juviderm to correct my lips and temples, and cheeks, I'm starting to look like the old me more and more each day. And I have Haley to thank .

Hylase / dermal fillers

I had my injections performed at one of Dr. Moore's offices by Haley Wood MSN ,WSPN .CANS.,
Very experienced nurse practitioner ,

Hylase and voluma

Results still looking fabulous from master injector .
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful and delightful experience, no regrets at all . All hopes in aesthetics restored.would recommend Haley Wood MSN WHNP CANS, To family and friends .