Dr. Brought is the BEST - Franklin, TN

Dr. Brought is hands down the best surgeon around....

Dr. Brought is hands down the best surgeon around. I have had another procedure done 7 years ago by another PS before I knew Dr. Brought. I can tell you from having an experience with another PS in Franklin, I would ONLY go to Dr. Brought. I ended up having two procedures done by Dr. Brought and am looking forward to more visits. Both of my surgeries EXCEEDED my expecations. I'm not the cry type, but I totally cried tears of complete joy I am so HAPPY!

He is a super sweet Dr. who will take plenty of time to discuss all of your concerns. He never makes you feel pressured to leave. I was hanging around after one appointment asking questions not knowing he was missing a business meeting because he is just that awesome. His patients always come first. He was out of town visiting family and I needed to call and ask a question and he called me back immediately and happily.

His expertise FAR exceeds any other PS. If you are thinking about having anything done, make a consutation and talk with him, I guarantee you will not go anywhere else. He is truly blessed with a talent and I would have paid any amount of money to have the results he gave me. His work is priceless. I would trust him with anything I ever decided to do, and now I wouldn't even ask questions, I would just let him do what he thinks.

Danica at the front desk/back office is just amazing. She is so sweet, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She never made me feel bad for calling a 100 times with a million questions. You will seriously feel like you have know them both forever, that is how comforting they are. Those two run the show and do a fabulous job!!! It is much more personal than being shuffled around from person to person. They know all of your history and can even remember the one little thing you were concerned about. I love that!

He is superior to any other Doctor around. Life is too short to not go, just do it!

Pics