34yr Old Mom, 3 kids, BBL, 5'1, 130lbs - Franklin, TN

My husband and I have been married 15 yrs but we...

My husband and I have been married 15 yrs but we didn't have a wedding. We are having a wedding 3/15/17. I wanted to get my body back to pre-childbirth for our wedding. I had my consult today and scheduled my surgery for next week. I am getting a BBL, taking fat from my abdomen, love handles, back and inner thighs. I will update this with photos and review later.

Night before surgery!

I am going in for surgery tomorrow morning! I cannot wait! I took some "before" photos tonight so hopefully this is the last time I have to feel this way. :)

Had surgery today!

My doctor was amazing and caring. He treated me like you would treat someone you care about. He listened to every concern I had and addressed it. I woke up feeling like my skin was on fire. It's hard to move and feels like I hit the gym in an unrealistic way. Every muscle burns when I try to move. I have stayed on my stomach, it's a little rough since I had lipo on my abdomen. I finally made it home, I rode in our explorer laying on my stomach. The nausea is insane and I am so swollen everywhere, even my face and hands. I can't wait to not feel so awful. I'm hoping I'm smaller than what I can feel with my hands on my love handles and stomach. I'm sure the swelling is making me appear bigger. The string on my compression suit does not unbutton so it's really hard to go to the bathroom. The string is so tight in my butt and vagina that it hurts. I'm wondering if I can cut the string... Overall, the pain in manageable and I am so eager to see results later.

5 hours after surgery

Puffy and sore ????

Day three

Im still very sore and swollen. The laying on my stomach all the time is kind of hard. My pain is managed well. Dr. Papillions office called to check on me. Everyone there has been so nice.

One Week and a Day Post-Op

I have been able to get around more this week and no longer need pain meds. I am still swollen and sore but the bruising is starting to fade. So far so good. :)

2 weeks & 3 days Post-op

I am still sore but its getting better all the time. My inner thighs are very sore to the touch and my abs still feel like I was made to do crunches for 24hrs. I haven't sat on my bottom yet. Im staying on my stomach and I only take my compression suit off to shower. I love the results of the liposuction but I don't see a whole lot of change in my bottom. The top part of my butt is a little bigger but everything I read says that it will be much smaller after a month or two. If thats true I will be back where I started. The doctor gave me hips which I love. I had the dreaded hip dips. Dr. Papillion filled that in and my hips are shapely now. I will continue to update and post more photos at 4 weeks.

1 month & 1 week post-op update

My outer thighs are still a bit sore when going up or down stairs. My inner thighs are only sore when pushed on, simular to a bruise. The areas around my waist and back are still numb. My hips and sides are sensitive when touched or bumped. I LOVE that my love handles are gone. They have been an issue for me for years, since the kids. I am happy that my thighs are smaller. My butt, I wish was a bit bigger and more round at the bottom. Overall I think my results look natural, I just hoped for a little more "wow". I don't think I will see much change from here on out but I will continue to post updates. It has been 5 weeks and I have still not sat on my butt. I only sit on the thigh pillow I bought for this surgery and I don't sit on it long. I am still sleeping on my stomach, (I will never understand stomach sleepers).

1 mo & 1 week photos

Photos: Before, 1 week post-op and 1 mo & 1 week post-op

Photo Updates

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Papillion was amazing, informative and his staff makes you feel like family. He was very honest as to what I should expect and the level of discomfort I will be in. He addressed every question and concern I had and then some. My surgery went great. He is very particular about where he made incisions as to not leave any scars out in the open. The incisions were very tiny and healed quick. I think he is a wonderful doctor. I am so happy I had this procedure.