Micro Needing - Franklin, TN

After seeing amazing results from a friend of mine...

After seeing amazing results from a friend of mine I jumped at the chance to get micro needing done to myself. I had the procedure done yesterday and it can take up to 3 weeks to see results. First Tracy, the aesthetician cleaned my face and applied topical numbing and let that sit for 20 minutes. I was very comfortable during the procedure and Tracy talked me through everything. There was no pain involved, if anything it kinda tickled due to the vibration of the device, and I'm very ticklish. Bleeding is normal but I did not bleed much, although my skin was very pink/red after the procedure and that's expected. Tracy made me a goody bag of cleaners, moisturizers and sunscreen to use for the next few days. You cannot have sun exposure or wear make up for 2 days after the treatment so I'll be staying home for optimal post procedure care. You are able to get this treatment done during your lunch hour and go back to work but i opted to get the treatment done Friday after I got off of work so I have all weekend to stay home and not have to be out in public sans make up.

Me but better!

It has been 6 days since my micro needling and I'm already starting to see improvement of my skin! It looks smoother and more even toned. The girls at work said my face is glowing and even a patient kept going on about my "beautiful" skin. I def recommend this procedure for any and everyone!!!

Over a month and skin is smoother then ever