35 Yo in Germany - Rough Beginnings

Hello there, I've had some moderate success with...

Hello there,

I've had some moderate success with dieting but my weight kept creeping up after moving to Germany... difficult to keep a proper diet here, with a bakery on every corner.

I read the info on-line and decided to go for Orbera, since I needed some extra help and wasn't ready for anything more drastic at BMI of 36. The prices here are much lower - total balloon package was 2.500 EUR, just under 2.800 USD. The procedure went fine although I got pretty cold during it - got chills and fever when I got home but it disappeared pretty quickly.

However, I haven't been able to hold anything down for the last 48h. Very miserable. Nausea meds not helping. Forget yogurt, tea, water... but thanks to reading up on here, I have had some success in the last couple hours with powerade/water mix. Wish me luck, I'm already feeling pretty dehydrated. If I throw this up, I'll go to the ER for some IV saline.

Thanks! I will keep updating.

W.