61 Years Old and Opted to Go to Los Algodones Mexico Instead of Clear Choice - Franco Dental

In Los Algodones I interviewed a few dentists...

In Los Algodones I interviewed a few dentists before I found the main pro in town. Found that most dentist you go to there call him in to do the actual placement of the implants. Could have had the "All on 4" procedure for about $5000 but went for bridges instead of dentures. Had all the uppers removed, 6 implants put in and did not have to have a sinus lift. I have a temporary denture now (cost $250) that is working out pretty well after three weeks. When I go back in 6 months when the implants are solid into the bone I will have a full set of permanent porcelain bridges, no more dentures. This would have cost me a fortune at Clear Choice. All this with a full guarantee as long as I use my water pic to keep it clean. I'll post again if I have a problem but so far everything is perfect.
Dr. Arturo Franco

Just went back for a reline. I did have to wait for a while for when I went in for the reline, but my fault for not making an appointment.