24 Years Old with Messed Up Nose and Still No Lips - France, FR

I have had i lip lift done last week and the doc...

I have had i lip lift done last week and the doc striped of 3/4 mm and the inscisions are in my nose and on the side.... My nose was so swollen I didn't even see my lip lift I can only see my messed up nose its less swollen now but my nostrils are so big I fell like I signed up for a nose job ! Please tell me it's normal !!!! Plus my lips are exactly the same I wish I never did it he didn't take enough skin off I'm guessing :(((( now i bet I'm going to have to get my nose fixed... It was perfect before :(((

10 days later

So I'm putting some pics to show you guys what I look like now 10days out
I still regret it I don't want to go back and get more taken off it doesn't even hurt I just can't see myself going through the stress of seeing my nose like this ever again !!!! I'm just going to have to get fillers for the rest of my life unfortunately I really do hope my nose goes back to at least 90% of what it was I have bumps everywhere in my nose do you guys have the same thing ???? Plus I forgot to mention that I got herpies all under my stitches right after my operation so I really sum up the the definition of unlucky :(
Please tell me what you think