Juvederm Voluma is Nothing to Smile About ! France, FR

I am 24 years old and have some fat in the cheek...

I am 24 years old and have some fat in the cheek area which gave the impression of nasolabial folds and tired/angry face look. I researched online the best way to fight this effect and turned out most doctor reviews said to put Voluma in the cheekbones so it would make a lift effect and high cheekbones. I went to have it done and liked the results very much, i had the look i always wanted, high cheekbones and flat cheeks with no nasolabial folds or sagging . about one week or ten days later, all the skin that was pulled up by the filler all went down producing an even more sagging effect and more nasolabial folds, all the OPPOSITE i went for !!! I am now waiting for the filler to disolve itself which can last up to 2 years, this is the biggest mistake i have made believing all the magic advertised by this product that it can give you high cheekbones in no time and a super radiant face, results for me was even WORSE than before, I strongly regret it and wish I had gone for another type of treatment without fillers such as laser. Juvederm has many more hidden side effects that one might believe. I will never have this stuff injected into my face again.
Dr Durantet

Dr was nice but the treatment after all wasnt .