Cool Sculpting -Fox Valley Plastic Surgey Appleton, WI

I had it done on my flanks yesterday. I read a lot...

I had it done on my flanks yesterday. I read a lot of reviews so I kinda know what to expect but it still feels weird though. I didn't feel any pain, though the second time on each side, I felt the suction is harder than the first ones. She used cool curve, twice each side that took an hour each cycle.

6 Days Post CS

I was sore for couple of days but aside from that everything is fine. My bruises are gone and hopefully I won't feel any nerve pain or burning sensation. I am not expecting a result yet as I know it will take a while for it to show. I keep drinking tons of water and keep exercising. I had a tummy tuck 7 months ago, done by Dr. David Jansenn in Oshkosh and I had this Cool Sculpting hoping to resolve some of the issues I'm having post op. You will see from my pictures that my tummy isn't tight and there is so much loose skin. Every time I look in the mirror it makes me feel sad because I spent so much money to have this tummy fix but sadly I haven't got what I pay for.
Amanda B.

I have nothing but good words to say about Amanda B. She makes my Cool Sculpting experience a good one.