n/a

I decided to get implants because I exercise and...

I decided to get implants because I exercise and felt like I lost some mass in my breast over the last few years. I am 5'6.5 and weigh 123, I went from a 34B/32C to a 32DD/34D. I decided on silicone only because I figured it would feel more natural and possibly look more natural on me since I'm a bit on the thin side. I had them placed under the muscle and was cut under my breast at the fold. At month 4 I really started to worry about how "odd" my breasts look because my mom also has implants and mine didnt look like hers. After a consultation my surgeon told me my implants have fallen through the tissue and are about half an inch to low. So they fell out of their "sockets" as I'd like to say, and fell outward and down. Now I have a wide gap in between and my breasts look a bit odd. I'm told this is not an uncommon occurrence and will be having revision surgery soon to hopefully correct this problem.
Dr. David Glick