38yr Old Looking to Fix a 15yr Old TT That I Never Liked!! Foster City, CA

When I realized I was done having kids (my son is...

When I realized I was done having kids (my son is 17) I did a lot of research to find someone to do my 2nd TT. I was never happy with my results from 15yrs ago and was really excited to read all the reviews here about Dr. Beck. I researched him in depth and finally decided to schedule a consult. and was even more thrilled that he was actually here in my area!
First I spoke with Nicole and she was incredibly sweet and most of all, helpful.
She answered all my questions with knowledge and was patient with all my follow up emails.
I knew I was going to go with Dr. Beck so I did all my credit app prior to my consult to speed up the process.
On the day of my consult, I was nervous. I met with the patient coordinator Kelly and she was super sweet and so informative and really knows what shes doing.
I took my mom with me and we were waiting in the exam room. I was still nervous but as soon as Dr. Beck walked I instantly felt comfortable. He is the nicest Dr I have ever dealt with.
Of course all the anxiety came back when I was standing there with all my ugliness but again he is super genuine and has a great sense of humor.
I told him what I didn't like about my old TT and like an artist he just went to town on where we do this and could do that and I would have my dream body.
After the exam I went back to Kelly who was able to get my surgery scheduled ASAP.
Now I am in the process of my Pre Op appt, blood work and prescription pick ups.
I am super excited and am confident that I have chosen the right Doctor.
I will update more as things progress and post pics.

Before photos

Pre Op appt tomorrow!!!!

Tomorrow is my pre op appt and I am so excited. I will update more after my appt.

Post Op Done!!

After the post op and now I am so excited and anxious!! I decided to add lipo to the back of my arms. They have always been a much hated part of my body. No matter how much I workout and lift, they just stay flabby and gross. I hate wearing sleeveless shirts without feeling like a linebacker!!
Dr. Beck is so amazing. I feel so comfortable and confident in my choice.
He is also very honest. I wanted to fix my booty too and maybe lipo to my back but he suggested not doing all procedures together. I will wait 6 months or so and come back in. I absolutely love everyone in his office. They are all so amazing!!
I am 4 weeks out and I can't stop thinking about it. I wish so bad it was tomorrow lol!!!
I got all my prescriptions and paperwork to get my blood work done. Ladies is there anything else that I should have before my surgery?
I've heard of the pineapple pills for swelling.
Im so excited that I will have a smooth tummy and better arms!!

1 more day!!!!

I'm so anxious and excited!! Tomorrow morning at 11:30 I'll be on my way to a new tummy and slimmer arms!
Anyone else being transformed by Dr. Beck tomorrow?

SURGERY DAY!!!

Well I'm 3 hrs away from my new body!
Heading to the hospital in 15 mins. I'm attaching new before shots.
I'm still 100% confident in my dr selection. Since the beginning Dr.Beck has been amazing and I truly can't wait to see my results. His office staff again really go above and beyond throughout the entire process so far.

6 days Post Op!!!!

Omg I didn't even realize how out of it I have been. I'll post longer update soon. Just wanted to post some pics at least!

Dr. Beck is AMAZING!!! 2 week update!

I can't say enough good things about this Dr. He is truly the best doctor I have ever had. I will admit that this has been a really hard recovery for me. I had a really bad nerve pain but Dr. Beck addressed it right away and it's getting better every day.
My arms for some reason are in more pain than my tummy. My tummy is actually healing really nice. I'm still hunched over and I can't even imagine going to work in 2 days.
Here are some before and after photos.
I'll be posting my

3 months post

Sorry I haven't been on lately. This is to review at my 3 month mark.
My tummy tuck is doing great I love it. What I am not happy with is the leftover fat in my love handles. Not dr. Becks fault. Just the way my body is handling the tightness of my tummy tuck I think.
I have just scheduled my lipo for those love handles, my back and my chin! So excited to see me then!! Surgery set for August 19!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

From what I can tell now, Dr. Beck is a genuinely real artist. He made me feel comfortable in my most uncomfortable situation (being nearly naked). I cant wait for him to redo my body :) The people that Dr. Beck gets to work with are so AMAZING!! From the office experience with Helene, Nicole and Melissa to the surgery center nurses. They were so wonderful my first day/night!!