54 Years Old, Hypothyroidism, Gained 22 Lbs in 4 Years, Went for Lipo of Abdomen, Thighs, Flanks, Buttocks, Trunks, and BBL - CA

At 50 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. In 4...

At 50 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. In 4 years my weight rose from 123 lbs to 145 lbs. Now my hypothyroidism is under control and my endocrinologist advised me to go to the gym and burn 1,000 calories a day 5 days a week in order to lose weight. I was going to the gym 3 times a week burning 350 calories. I do not have the time or energy to do what my endocrinologist recommended so I decided to have liposuction.

This is when I met my surgeon, Dr. Joel Beck. He was very clear about what to expect and very professional and caring. I highly recommend him. It has been 9 weeks after my surgery, and I am still sore but I am getting better everyday. I am now 138 lbs and very happy with the results!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joel Beck was very clear about what to expect and very professional and caring. I highly recommend him.