Breast Augmentation Transgender MtF, 800cc, Silicone, Round Implant, Under The Muscle. Foster City, CA

I went for my consultation on November 24th, 2014...

I went for my consultation on November 24th, 2014 for my Breast Augmentation, Dr. Beck and I discussed with me what sizes and outcomes I desired with my breast augmentation. He took the time to listen to my desires and give me realistic outcomes and helped me choose a size and style implant that was right for my goals and body type. Dr. Beck is an amazing doctor who takes the time to listen and give you a realistic and happy result for your desired procedure. It has been a week since my surgery, and I have absolutely no pain, the slight bruising i had from surgery (common) is almost gone, the incision line under the breast crease is almost entirely sealed up and almost invisible. Overall i think the operation was a success and i am loving the results so far!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Beck was so amazingly kind, along with his staff! They make you feel at home, welcomed, and satisfied. They all take the time to make sure you are taken care of and get the results you want. Dr. Beck helps you achieve all the goals you would want out of any procedure you choose, he makes sure to treat you as if you were his only patient!