Calm, Comforting and Exciting Experience. - Foster City, CA

I wanted a small athletic look and that's exactly...

I wanted a small athletic look and that's exactly what I got. I was referred to Dr Beck by a friend and was the best choice I ever made. Dr Beck's calm and confident personality was what sold me. I was very nervous and he did a great job of answering all my questions and helping me decide the best option for what I wanted and my body size. He seemed to be exactly on the same page as I was and that was very comforting. The entire experience of getting my ba was so great. The staff was especially amazing, I worked with Jasmine and Helene mostly. They always took the time to answer my question or find the answers I needed. Helene's positive attitude every time I visited made the experience so exciting and fun. The surgery center was also so great. I loved all the nurses and they made me feel well taken care of. I remember going into the surgery room before my procedure and the surgical tech told me I picked a great surgeon. This meant so much to me and made me feel great about the decision I made. I couldn't of had a better experience.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr Beck by a friend and was the best choice I ever made. Dr Beck's calm and confident personality was what sold me. I was very nervous and he did a great job of answering all my questions and helping me decide the best option for what I wanted and my body size. He seemed to be exactly on the same page as I was the whole time and that was very comforting.