BAY AREA! Dr. Beck is an Amazing Surgeon' Foster City, CA

Hello lovely ladies. I have like most of you been...

Hello lovely ladies. I have like most of you been stalking this site. I'm 5'8 205lbs. I had tons to work with. I did lose 15lbs prior to surgery. I had my surgery Wednesday. I did have my wish pic for him ander me tell you, he came thru!! I cannot tell you how many times I wanted projection, projection and a round bottom. These pics show no justice!, I have hips also. I went from spongebob square pants to curvylisious!! I see him monday n will take pics w the garment off.

I wish I would had done this earlier!

Sorry ladys appointment was so quick. It's horrible having the garment off for a few minutes. Had no time for pics. But all is good. Keep yalk posted.

Another follow up

Doing a lot better ladies. I'm older older(40) so my healing process is slower. But I truely feel amazing and blessed. My butt is exactly what I wanted!! Can wait to start dressing up! When I get the courage and swelling comes down some more I will post nudies of before and after up. But my body had completely changes and I love it. Thanks to Dr. Becks artistic hands. Today at my visit I had some foam placed on my entire tummy area to help compress with swelling. So I have foam on the side profile office pic. Check in next week.

Update one day shy of 3weeks

I'm very happy to say that bruises are almost gone. My booty has also dropped and its softening up. I'm back at work and I'm doing well. I stand up all day for work so im used to it. The 20 min drive is uncomfortable but my boppy pillow helps. I'm posting up date pics 5 days apart. You can tell by the bruising fading. I still have swelling on my back and it feels numb and stuff. So far I'm very happy with my results!!, I mean look at my pre-op pic!! I Can hardly believe it's me!! I Will be back in another week with up dates.

Pics

4weeks post-op Update

Hey dolls it's been one month!, I'm so ready to start laying on my back!, two more weeks. This past week has been a roller coaster. The numbness on my back is gone so I feel discomfort. It's a wierd feeling. My garment feels loose. I wear a waist trainer on top of it for support on my back and it helps a lot. Started hiking, light weight nothing intense, making my way back slowly. The booty is still there!, it's softened up a lot. One side more then the other. Hopefully soon they will both jiggle. Keep you ladies posted next week

6weeks post-op

Hey ladys one day short of 6weeks. Things are coming along. I'm in and out of my garment. Still taking Motrin for my back discomfort. I also wear spanx tops to help support my back while at work. But all in all I'm back to my hiking, feeling great. Can't wait to start my booty work outs, squats, lunges and so on. I'm still babying my bottom. Still not sleeping on my back. After I see Dr. Beck I'll ask about sleeping in my back. Attaching pics. I'll check back in at my two month mark.

4 months ladys

I'm a little delayed on my post. I just wanted to share some photos. I'm very happy with my results. It has been an up and down roller coaster but it's not six months yet. But I feel amazing!!

10mnths

Well ladies with the holidays and a lil weight gain the booty got a lil bigger ???? Doing waist training and hitting the gym again to get rid of the holiday giggle. Will repost at my one year post op.

11 months

I just had a birthday and let me tell you I'm Feeling Fabulous at Forty-one, thanks to Dr. Beck. Just met with him for my mommy makeover. I'll be writing on that soon. I know I'm in great hands, he's truly an artist.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Very patient caring surgeon. From beginning to end. Staff is also amazing.