41yrs Old, Mommy Makeover 745cc SRF Inspira implants by Dr. Beck - Foster City, CA

I've been on the journey of repairing my body....

I've been on the journey of repairing my body. Last year I had a Bbl. this year mommy make over. Once again I'm very happy with my results. I'm only a few days out and I could just imagine when all the swelling goes down how much more amazing the results will be. I finally got boobs!, I had 745cc inspira srf implants! Can't wait for these girls to drop and fill out, also I haven't seen my belly button since I had my daughter at age 20!, and now I have a flat tummy all the way down to the pubic area!, I don't know how he did it but I love it!! Dr. Beck is truly amazing. Everything I hoped and wished for, Baym, he delivered.

I'm still in the healing process for the next few months but I cannot wait to put on a bikini after 21yrs!! Id recommend Dr. Beck to anyone who wants great results. I will keep you all posted as time goes by.

2weeks post op

Just a quick update. I had my drains removed on Monday. Still a lot of healing to go. So far I'm in love with the fact that I have a belly button that I can see and is flat. Love the low incision line that contours the bikini line. Also my Fupa is gone!, thank goodness. My boobs are a great fit for my frame, still adjusting to having boobs since I've always been flat. It'll be a few months before the settle and take real shape. I was a 38b. I think I'm definitely a 38d now. Will follow up in another 2wewks. For my one month chk.

crazy reaults

I still can't believe the new changes.

4 weeks post op

It's only been one month. Feeling better every day. I'm standing up straight. Mornings are still a lil difficult, I wake up swollen in the tummy area. After a Lil stretch and morning massage on my boobs, I'm ready for my day. Left boob is still sore and sitting higher than the right. It's still early but I'm loving my results. I will up date at 6 weeks.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Amazing!, true artist and delivers results.