So I get my first set of trays tomorrow! I am...

So I get my first set of trays tomorrow! I am soooo excited :) all the money is going to be worth it! I'll be paying 184 every month...
My treatment is pretty straight forward, should only take 11 months. I'm nervous about being in pain and having a lisp. And kissing as well. We'll see how it goes :) I will update my results every two weeks! Stay tuned!

Tray 1

Feels great!!! It hurts a little. But I literally just got them in a few hrs ago so I'm sure that they will start to hurt tomorrow morning. The appointment for my first set of aligners was very straightforward, they just explained to me again everything I need to know like wearing it for 22 hours a day etc. but I did kind of feel like I was rushed out but maybe it just wasn't a long appointment anyway. In about two weeks I get to go to put on my next tray which is super exciting and then two weeks after that I have attachments. I have like seven attachments on my top teeth and like maybe four of my bottom teeth. For anyone wondering if Invisalign is invisible it literally is. I CANT SEE THE ALIGNERS! I'm sure when I get my buttons they will become a little more noticeable, but not nearly as much as standard braces! I already had to do some filing on the bottom aligner because it was cutting the bottom of my tongue and as the hours go by I feel like I might have to file a few more spots but it's really not that big of a deal because I'm really motivated to straighten my teeth. I like how tight they feel because it really feels like it's starting to straighten everything out. I have a little bit of a lisp but it's not that bad and I'm sure it will go away soon! :P

I will keep updating when anything new comes up!

Tray #1 update

So it's been a week and a day. I change to tray 2 this Wednesday!
Pain has subsided... The first three days were uncomfortable because the trays felt so tight, I wasn't really able to have Long conversations because my teeth hurt touching each other in order to speak. A week in the first tray I can say that speaking long convos are still hard, I'm not that used to speaking w/ them in yet. A lot of spit builds up and my lisp comes back. Just got to speak slower till I get used to it. No biggie :-)
I notice a difference in my bite, but not really much when I smile in the mirror. But I do notice SOME kind of change. Super exciting. According to my ClinCheck, I'll have straight top teeth around tray 10/22 so halfway thru! The rest of the trays is just dealing w/ my bite and broadening my smile :-P
This journey is so exciting! I can't wait to change trays!
Oh and taking my trays are a lot easier now, since they're not too tight. I mean they still fit really well. But it's not so tight that it hurts to talk.. I hear that kind of pain is really only on the first tray, and the other trays you get used to the feeling of ur teeth moving. I'll update you on that on my next few trays!

Tray # 2

So it's been a couple days into tray 2 and what can I update about tray # 1 is that by like the 10th day your teeth feel completely moved and you're used to the tray, then you have to change it a few days later of course. ^_^
I changed my tray wed. Night and I didn't wake up from horrible aching pain in my two front teeth like I did for the first few days with my first tray. I believe my teeth are used to moving now, and it kinda gets the idea. Sweet! I'm noticing a difference already! My bite feels different and I can feel my canine tooth coming forward! :D
My case really is straightforward though so I should have straight teeth by tray 10-15. I love getting a new tray in!!

Tray 1 vs tray 2 pics

3/22 attachments

Tray 3/22????????
Got my attachments today. You literally can't see them! Maybe one on my lateral incisor (I think that's what it's called, it's my left tooth next to my front tooth) .. I luckily don't have any on my two upper front teeth.
The process of getting the attachments on really wasn't that bad at all! It didn't hurt, however it was a little uncomfortable keeping my mouth open so wide. But that's how I feel at every dentist or orthodontist appointment lol.
I like the tightness of a new tray:) always feels good feeling my bite changing and noticing my upper right canine coming forward. ?? attachments really don't feel weird or sharp, I just notice little buttons on my teeth when I feel em with my tongue. ??without aligners in the attachments are nearly invisible ?? with attachments on, it's still mainly invisible, you can just kind of see one attachment. It's bigger than the others. ?? somehow feels more comfortable feeling a new tray with attachments than when I had no attachments ?? continuing to feel my bite changing slowly ???? yay! ?? this tray isn't even sharp, like my first two were!????
I'll post another photo of a close up of my teeth so you can see if you can see the attachments :) and half way through this tray I'll post of a pic with no aligner on! ????
Eureka Orthodontist

Gabriel, my doctor, seems super professional and eager to help me straighten my smile! He allows me to visit Clincheck to be able to check my results throughout the months! I am grateful for having him as my orthodontist!