29yr Old Vixen Thanks to Dr Timothy Alexander

I wish i could punch him thats how happy i am lol....

I wish i could punch him thats how happy i am lol. Im soooooo extremely gratetful that he made everything i did perfect. Im literally redoing everything ive done before with other doctors and complained about so that he can perfect me ... I wanted that vixen look because i use to model and had a good body then i open my businesses and lost motivation and lost the figure. Ive done it all before top to bottom but nothing ever came out as perfect as I WANTED. So now im even having him redo my breast and my nose.: ill add pics of nose when its healed.... In the winter im going back for more bbl HOPEFULLY so that i can inject into buttocks this time because i will never ever put silicone in my body again.

7 months

It went done alittle which im glad it did because i would've been realllly curvy and i already get alot of attention now so i could imagine.
Fort Lauderdale Physician

Idk where do i even start i googled people in miami and he came up and surprised alot of people i knew went to him. I had silicone injections to shape my body and gained weight so i didnt look as good until he worked hes magic and also did my nose im beyond happy and he made me literally perfect. Im so happy i went to him. HES STAFF ARE ABSOULUTELY awesome from intake to post op , olga, the surgery team. Its really an incrediable expierence because ive always had that ehh i guess its ok i can make It work results with other people. He basically listened to everything i asked and just knows what i wanted and deserved.