Highly Professional Treatment. Brazil, BR

In my personal experience, FUE is an excellent way...

In my personal experience, FUE is an excellent way of transplanting hair if you want to avoid having a visible scar in the back of your head. The amount of follicles which can be transplanted during one session is slightly smaller than with the traditional technique. So the technique is probably best if the area which needs transplantation is not too extensive. In some cases, several sessions or a combination of FUE and the traditional technique may be advised.
Brazil Hair Restoration Surgeon

I hadn't been sure wether I needed or really wanted a hair transplant for some time. After all, I only had a receding hair line. But one that started bothering me. When I came across Dr. Marcio's home page, I felt a confidence which made me decide with ease. I am a physician myself and felt well taken care of Dr. Marcio and his team even before meeting them. And now, two months after the treatment, I can only confirm that the treatment was highly professional, following the highest scientific and ethical standards. Dr Marcio's treatment is based on solid evidence-based medicine (which is fundamental to me as a physician), training in the best of programs, experience, and certainly talent and tremendous dedication. The office building is inviting, in fact highly esthetic, the staff friendly and professional. Surgery itself was longer than I had expected (6 hours, I believe), but well tolerated thanks to an excellent sedation. In retrospect one night as an inpatient was adequate, due to a fair amount of headache and nausea which might have been uncomfortable in a hotel room. I had my hair shaved only on the sides of my head and in the back, so that one week after surgery I started looking almost normal again, with a highly modern "undercut" hair cut :-). Now, two months after surgery the transplanted area presents a fair number of inflamed hair follicles. If people ask me about it, I can say I suffer from an eczema which needs treatment with a special shampoo and no more questions are asked. The only thing I still cannot fully judge yet is the final result, which is supposed to appear some three months after surgery. At the moment, apart from the "eczema", you see some relatively scarce hair growths. But the way all other predictions of Dr. Marcio's have come, I am sure the amount of hair will be satisfactory, too.