Turning 30, Restylane in Tear Troughs - Fort Worth, TX

I just had my first son 8 months ago, and I...

I just had my first son 8 months ago, and I noticed right after I gave birth that my eyes were noticeably sunken in. I've never had anything done but this particular thing really started to bother me. I hated having to slather on a bunch of concealer and that still didn't conceal the sunken in part, just the darkest part. I constantly looked tired and older. I did a bunch of research and found the plastic surgeon I wanted, who was about 45 mins away from me in Fort Worth. The overall experience was great, I loved the surgeon and the pain was minimal. I'd recommend the cannula approach over several needle sticks, for many reasons (safety being one of them). I didn't even bruise which was surprising, considering how fair I am. I knew going in that it wouldn't get rid of the blue completely, but it definitely does help. It's only the day after and I'm pretty swollen, but I expected that also. I'll update more in the future.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kirkjian is awesome! I would go back to him in a heartbeat.