Tummy Tuck - Love It! - Fort Worth, TX

I'm so happy that I had my tummy tuck! All I saw...

I'm so happy that I had my tummy tuck! All I saw was my big droopy stomach when I looked in the mirror. I would only wear big flow-y tops and had to buy jeans a size bigger than I needed just to button them over my gut. It is major surgery but certainly something I would do again to get to this point of liking what I feel & look like in clothes again.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I met with several doctors and am so glad I went with Dr. Rumalla. He was open and honest about what to expect and what he can do for me. I know he sees many patients everyday but I always felt he knew me and cared about me as a person, not just one of his patients. All of his nurses and staff are excellent as well. I loved his surgery center - the overnight nurse was amazing, I felt very well taken care of. Dr. Rumalla even came by to check on me at 11pm that night - how great is that! I'm 7 weeks post-op and I'm loving the results! I highly recommend Dr. Rumalla and his staff - they are a great group of friendly, talented, skilled, professional group of people!