Tummy Tuck & Thigh Lift - Weight Gain!!?? - Fort Worth, TX

The day of my surgery I was 5'9 and 139 pounds. I...

The day of my surgery I was 5'9 and 139 pounds. I had a tummy tuck, medial thigh lift and lipo of flanks and thighs. I had some complications after my surgery. I was literraly unable to eat and became malnurished and had a decent size wound opening that had to be packed 2x a day for 5 weeks. I also had some smaller openings on my medial thigh incisions. After 8 weeks of healing and not doing much of anything I gained 10 pounds. I litterally started Crossfit the day after my doctor released me (which was at 8 weeks post op). That was now 5 weeks and one day ago. In the past 5 weeks I have eaten extremely healthy! Grilled chicken & salads most meals. Never anything fried, etc. I work out a minimum of one hour everyday and my workout are extremely intense! I have not been able to lose one single pound. My coaches say, dont pay attention to scale cause you are gaining muscle, which is true, however, I cannot wear the jeans I work the day of my surgery! And all the 10 lbs I gained is in my butt/thigh area. I never before had love handles or thigh that came close to touching. I now do! I am beyond frustrated and depressed. Anyone else experience this? And suggestions?
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I love my doctor and his staff. However, if I had it to do over again I would of not done the medial thigh lift. And begining to be on the fence on the TT.