Outstanding Company, Outstanding Product

Well where do I start? I could not be any more...

Well where do I start? I could not be any more satisfied with a company or product then Brighter Image. My Veneers are great, only problem I wish I had done it years ago. I too had read some of the reviews and was quite concerned, but rest assured I don’t know who they were talking about but it couldn’t have been this company. Every process is easily described, and each time the product went to another stage they sent you an email keeping you informed. When I received the veneers, I followed instructions and placed them in my mouth they looked fabulous, but needed adjustment. I called Hanna, their customer service gal (who is fabulous, super job.) telling her I was moving in four days and I wanted them before I moved. She got right on it. I returned the veneers and they turned them in one day. All my life I have had yellow teeth, no matter what I did they would not turn white. I entertained implants but the cost was so far out of my budget. Not to mention the pain of going through the procedure. Now I smile and wow beautiful white teeth. I was concerned maybe they didn’t look real being too white, remember I’m comparing them to my yellow teeth. Well the few people I have shown them too few friends and they have made the comment “They look so real, not too bright that they look phony. If I were to give this company stars for service and product and five was the best I’d give them 10.
Brighter Image