23 Years Old Tear Trough Fillers for Under Eyes SO WORTH IT! Fort Worth, TX

I can't believe I haven't done this procedure...

I can't believe I haven't done this procedure sooner. Makes me sad I didn't decide to earlier! FINALLY had the guts to and I can not stop smiling everytime I look at myself in the mirror now :) I've had tear trough since I was a baby and at 23 I finally decided to get them done. Wish I had not been so hesitant. It was worth every penny.

4 month update

Wanted to show how my undereyes are looking- still alright!

23 year old tear trough restylane injections

Second time doing a review- just want to show everyone what my eyes look like because I am in love.
Can't ever stop looking at myself in the mirror because Dr. Jon kurkjian has made me so conceited lol ????
So worth it! Don't hesitate!
If you are in the DFW area he is the best, there is no other!
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

My doctor for life!! - Always in love with going back to Dr. Kurkjian! He is so kind and his staff are aswell! Always so friendly and helpful. My eyes always look better than the last time. Will be my surgeon for life! Restylane is a real life saver especially for the tear trough!! Dont hesitate and wait. Regret not doing this sooner!! Dr. Jon Kurkjian is literally a god send for me! I have never met anyone so passionate and happy about what they do! Such a nice person and awesome plastic surgeon! Him and his whole staff were so informative with what I was getting and answered all my questions without me even having to ask! He talked to me the whole time while doing fillers that I even forgot I had needles going into my face. He has got a super staff and I can't wait to go back for some more fillers! Literally the best in the whole DFW area. I can not thank him enough. If you're looking for someone experienced with doing tear trough he will be your #1 choice!