23 Years Old Tear Trough Fillers for Under Eyes SO WORTH IT! Fort Worth, TX

I can't believe I haven't done this procedure...

I can't believe I haven't done this procedure sooner. Makes me sad I didn't decide to earlier! FINALLY had the guts to and I can not stop smiling everytime I look at myself in the mirror now :) I've had tear trough since I was a baby and at 23 I finally decided to get them done. Wish I had not been so hesitant. It was worth every penny.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jon Kurkjian is literally a god send for me! I have never met anyone so passionate and happy about what they do! Such a nice person and awesome plastic surgeon! Him and his whole staff were so informative with what I was getting and answered all my questions without me even having to ask! He talked to me the whole time while doing fillers that I even forgot I had needles going into my face. He has got a super staff and I can't wait to go back for some more fillers! Literally the best in the whole DFW area. I can not thank him enough. If you're looking for someone experienced with doing tear trough he will be your #1 choice!