LOVE IT!!! Worth Every Cent!!! - Fort Worth, TX

I am 42 and have a fair and freckled complexion...

I am 42 and have a fair and freckled complexion with sun damage from tanning and acne scars. I stopped tanning a few years ago and now that I don't have much color on my face, the scars really showed up.

I had two full face Pixel treatments 3 months ago @ $600 each and just had 3rd half face treatment @ $300 two days ago. The first two treatments helped to even my skin tone and remove most of the discoloration. I am hopeful that the most recent treatment will reduce scars further and continue to help reduce pores and wrinkles. My skin was very dehydrated for the first two treatments and I would recommend to anyone thinking of Pixel to get your skin into good condition before having proceedure. My recovery time after the third treatment seems to be taking longer but I am told that the longer before peeling starts the better the result. I started peeling on the 3rd day and was done by the end of the 4th. I am into my 3rd day now, and haven't even started peeling. I used natural essential oils twice daily for the past two months to get my skin hydrated and ready for remaining treatments. The results are worth the pain and the price of treatment. I was afraid of the chemical peels and the Pixel is working just as my Dermatologist said it would.