40 Year Old, Wanted Slight Enhancement - Fort Worth, TX

Wanted to look like myself but better, just a bit...

Wanted to look like myself but better, just a bit more proportionate with my body type. My height is 5'1, 130 lbs. Prior surgery bra between B/C and wanted to closer to a full C cup. Consult with Surgeon very helpful with their vectra imaging. This enabled me to get a visual of potential results. Resulted in choice of 345cc moderate Naturalle implants under the muscle. It has taken about three months for them to settle into position. Very pleased with the results and glad I did not go bigger. Initially post op I was concerned that chose too small an implant. True to the Surgeons advice all began to take on a natural appearance. The surgery itself was really minimal discomfort, mostly soreness. Did not feel the need for pain meds although they were prescribed. The hardest part was just following instructions on limiting movement of my arms. Never realized how much used them! The procedure was totally worth it.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jon Kurkjian was an excellent choice. He was very thorough and emphasized the need to adhere to post op instructions for successful recovery. Their vectra imaging and other BA reviews encouraged me to have a clear idea of the look I wanted. The staff is great. After reading experiences of some who also had BA it helped me appreciate how fortunate I was to have found a good Surgeon.