52 Yo Female - Fort Worth, TX

My motivation to have laser liposuction was to...

My motivation to have laser liposuction was to eliminate back rolls, create a slimmer look to my upper inner thighs and add a curve under bottom. The pros was an excellent result, I am very pleased that Dr Kurkjian was very aggressive in the removal of the fat on my back which really helped to cinch my waist. The only con as I can remember would be a day or two post op I was nauseated from the pain medication given to me at the surgery center. Once I got home I had not taken any pain medication and other than some stiffness and a little nausea I felt great.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I met Dr Kurkjian approx 2 weeks prior to my procedure and I knew immediately that I wanted him to perform my procedure. He was confident that he could get me the results I desired and would be as aggressive as possible during the procedure. Dr K did an excellent job with my procedure and he and his staff was great to work with pre and post surgery. I saw results approx 2 weeks post surgery. I am now 4 months post op and my results are fantastic. I was very pleased with the process and would highly recommend Dr Kurkjian as a thorough and professional plastic surgeon with a terrific bedside manner.