Much Needed Lift with Implants for This 30 Yr Old Mom of Two! (Worth It!!) - Fort Worth, TX

After breastfeeding for a total of two years, I...

After breastfeeding for a total of two years, I was in desperate need of some help. I consulted with two different surgeons before I found Dr. Camp. He spent close to an hour explaining EVERYTHING about the procedure, recovery and more. I left the consultation completely educated and convinced I would have the surgery and he was my doctor. He is trustworthy, professional, likable and very good at what he does. It is apparent he and his staff love their jobs. I am about two and a half weeks post-op and could not be happier. He delivered exactly what I needed and wanted. The recovery has been relatively easy and my results have been worth a little discomfort. I am so thankful for Dr. Camp because he was able to restore my body to look even better than before! I have referred all of my friends to Dr. Camp and could not be a happier camper!
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Camp was honest and trustworthy. He understood what I wanted and delivered beyond my expectations. He and his staff are amazing. I am so grateful! I will refer all of my family and friends and will definitely see him in the future, if necessary.