Mid 50's Desiring Breast Lift and Implants 10 Yrs Post Breast Reduction - Fort Worth, TX

Dr Anderson performed a bilateral breast reduction...

Dr Anderson performed a bilateral breast reduction and lift in 2006. I was very happy with the results. I went from a 34 DDD to 34 D. My back pain was reduced which helped my scoliosis. My posture improved as well as my appearance and sense of well being. With age, weight loss of over 25 pounds and menopause/hormonal changes ,my breasts have changed shape and are smaller than desired as well as sag more than I'd like."

Dr Anderson performed a bilateral breast reduction

I'm looking forward to the surgery but have mixed emotions on what others will think about me going under the knife to " reverse" the prior surgery. I want my breasts to look natural but most people will probably know I had "something done". I need to be cautious about not going too big especially with my scoliosis.(Which has not worsened, but improved due to healthy life style choices and exercise.)

Pre-op visit to PS office and trying on sizers.

My pre-op visit and second time trying sizers and aided by 3D imaging, went well yesterday. I'm paid up and surgery is scheduled for Sept 7th. Still trying to decide between 330/345 and 360/375 cc. I need to question my PS on what percentage of volume is "lost" when implants are placed sub muscular. I've heard 5-15%. Any one out there have this question also??

Two weeks post op BL/BA

I'm now two weeks post op and am getting a little more comfortable everyday. I went with 360/375 moderate plus silicone smooth implants. Dr.Anderson has been wonderful and all his staff competent and professional. I've been in for 3 office visits and will see him in 4 weeks at my 6 week post op check. So far I'm happy with the size. I hope after all my swelling goes away I'm still as pleased.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon