27 Years Old Breast Lift and Augmentation - Fort Worth, TX

I had tubular breast contriction. I was very...

I had tubular breast contriction. I was very sad/scared when I found out I needed a lift. However, my experience was great. The pain itself was minor and my scars are healing beautifully. If I had known this was possible I would have done it years ago. I shopped around and found the best doctor. I am very pleased with my results and will add photos at another time.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Kurkjian. Before choosing my doctor, I had been a total of 5 doctors across DFW. However, my experience with Dr.Kurkjian made the decision to move forward with my breast lift and augmentation an easy one. I was nervous at first as he is younger than some of the other doctors I visited. However his knowledge, professionalism, and staff made me feel very confident. I would like to highlight a few things that set Dr. Kurkjian apart. (1) He has by far the best technology available for consultations. The 3D imaging is far superior to the other offices I visited. While the other offices have an Ipad with fuzzy, borderline cartoonish renderings, Dr. Kurkjian has a system I did not see anywhere else. The 3D renderings looked like “me” rather than a copy pasted mannequin. We were able to look at many different options and what they would actually look like on me. Being 2 months out to the day, I would say that the technology can give you an excellent idea what to expect. However, I would say my results are better than what I was shown in the 3D rendering.  (2) Dr. Kurkjian has mastered the art of a minimally painful procedure. After reading stories of woe of painful recovery online, I was prepared for a lot of pain after waking up. However, the pain was almost nonexistent. Considering I had a lift with sub-muscular implants, this is truly remarkable. While pain tolerance varies from person to person, how much pain one experience also relies on the skill of the doctor. Dr. Kurkjian knows what he is doing. (3) Dr. Kurkjian has wonderful bedside manner. I felt like I was the only patient in his practice and that he truly cared about me, my well-being, and my results. Also, he’s nice to be around. This may sound trivial, but while my nerves were running high on the morning of my procedure, Dr.Kurkjian was caring and put my mind at ease. He even got a laugh or two out of me.  He made himself completely available after surgery. He never hesitated to respond to every minute concern I had. I was sending him pictures at all hours and getting reassuring answers. It made the whole experience outstanding.  (4) The staff in the office are phenomenal. They run the office very well. With a very busy schedule, it is nice to know I will not be waiting around at an appointment. I had an issue with the company that I financed through, the receptionist handled that completely for me.  Dr. Kurkjian’s nurse is very professional and knowledgeable. My experience with the staff has been all around positive. (5) Last but certainly not least is my results are AMAZING. So much more than I expected! I had a minor case of tubular breast constriction which meant that a lift was my best option even though I had never breastfed or had round breast to start with. The idea of a lift and the associated scaring was scary. However, my scars have healed beautifully and the shape Dr.Kurkjian achieved is spectacular.  If I had known this would be the outcome, I would have done it years ago. I cannot express how pleased I am with my results. I feel like I look exceptional. I cannot recommend Dr. Kurkjian enough. I have told all of my friends, family, and even strangers about him, his practice, and my experience. I am very glad I chose Dr. Kurkjian and will be a repeat patient in the future.