34 Year Old Mom In Need of New Boobs - Fort Worth, TX

I have 2 kids and breast fed them so I was not...

I have 2 kids and breast fed them so I was not happy with the changes in my breast. They had no fullness or cleavage. I had been thinking about getting implants for awhile and my husband offered to pay for them as a birthday present this year. My experience has been great and I am so happy with my results so far. I started as a 34 B and am now a 34C (full C). They are very proportional to my body now and I can't wait to go clothes and bra shopping. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Steele and his staff.

Dr. Steele's staff is fantastic. Cindy, his patient coordinator, makes you feel so comfortable and is always available for questions. I chose Dr. Steele based on a friend's recommendation and I could not be more thrilled. He is very easy going and knowledgeable. He takes all the time that he needs with each patient to make them feel special. I will definitely be referring him to my friends for any plastic surgery.