Breast Augmentation - Fort Worth, TX

Dr. Kurkjian and his staff have been absolutely...

Dr. Kurkjian and his staff have been absolutely amazing from day one of my consultation appointment for breast augmentation. He was very thorough with the consultation, explained all possible risks involved with the surgery, different implant options, and was patient with me when I was having trouble deciding what implant would help me achieve my desired results. I had a consultation with another plastic surgeon prior to visiting with Dr. Kurkjian, but after my visit with Dr. Kurkjian I canceled my surgery with the previous physician. Being a registered nurse, I did my homework on Dr. Kurkjian and asked a few anesthesiologist and other physicians who have seen is work in person, and they all had wonderful things to say about him. During my preoperative visit with his nurse I was given detailed postoperative instructions and was fully prepared for the day of the surgery including postoperative prescriptions needed. The surgery went well with no complications. I was seen in his office on day one following the surgery where I was able to ask questions and received a thorough assessment. Dr. Kurkjian is very meticulous and takes pride in his work. During my recovery period I experienced a small complication four weeks out due to my own negligence, but received complete grace from Dr. Kurkjian and his staff when dealing with the complication. I am now 11 weeks out from my surgery and I am very pleased with my results. The Vectra 3d imaging that Dr. Kurkjian uses is spot on when it comes to what your breast implants will look like on you. I would not choose a plastic surgeon that does not use this technology for breast augmentation unless you want to go into your surgery blind. My incisions are beautiful even after complications and a personal history of hypertrophic scarring. I could not be more pleased with my overall experience and final results! I was not an easy patient by any means but Dr. Kurkjian and his staff treated me as if I was. I highly recommend using Dr. Kurkjian for any plastic surgery that you may be interested in.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon