I Feel Like a Woman! - Fort Worth, TX

Dr Kelly Kunkel, in my strong opinion is the best...

Dr Kelly Kunkel, in my strong opinion is the best plastic surgeon in the DFW area. He is extremely professional and informative. He is patient and will listen to any and all of your questions, and concerns. Not only is he wonderful, but all of his office staff are quite wonderful and extremely friendly. Not one moment are you ever uncomfortable or left feeling awkward.
The consultation process is definitely one to write about. It is what sold me and I scheduled my surgery that very day. Most places will let you wear a bra with different size and types of implants. He has a sort of simulation factor. The ladies will take photos of your breasts and then load them into the system and you can actually virtually see what you would look like with different sizes and types of implants.
The day of the surgery is just as easy as well, everything runs very smoothly and you do also meet with Dr Kunkel before the surgery. Prior to surgery Dr Kunkel and his staff will prepare you for all you need to know before, during and after the surgery. Everyone is very informative and makes sure that you are comfortable and left with no unanswered questions.
I highly recommend selecting Dr Kelly Kunkel for any plastic surgery you may be considering. Schedule a consultation and you will not regret any of it!

Photos before & after

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Made the entire process very smooth and comfortable.