24, and FINALLY Have the Look I've Always Wanted! - Fort Worth, TX

Ever since I realized my breasts were done...

Ever since I realized my breasts were done growing, I have wanted to get implants. I have never looked proportionate to my frame and I have always wanted that full, firm and voluptuous look. I wanted to feel great about myself and give myself that extra confidence boost. I had NO idea that this would have made me SO HAPPY! Best decision I have ever made.

Wanted to include some pictures

I'm two week post op today and doing fantastic. No pain, no bruising
(nor have I had any bruising) at all. I feel great. I am still not able to sleep on my side so I tend to have a little neck pain sleeping on my back, but other than that I do not feel like I had surgery two weeks ago. Sensations are coming back to both breasts and nipples. You may notice on my right breast the incision is longer, that is because I had accessory mammary tissue removed. I have not purchased any new bras yet, so I cannot give an update on size at the time. I have a second post op appointment this coming Wednesday and will update then!

2nd post op appt

I had my second post op appointment today. The dr removed the tape and and we began scar treatment. Very excited for the next few weeks to see how they continue to drop and round out. The incisions look fantastic and there is no pain. I am still fantastically happy with my results. I would say roughly I'm now a 36 DD where before I was lucky to fit into a 34B.

One month post op

Everything is going fantastic. Virtually zero pain. Most of the time I forget I had only surgery one month ago. I'm continuing my scar treatment and my exercises assigned Dr Camp. They are starting to shape nicely and everyday looking better. I feel like my pictures don't do any justice! Number one because my tan lines are from before my surgery which makes the pictures look funny in my opinion, and two the lighting illuminates my stretch marks (which I had before, who would've thought, that small of breasts and I still had stretch marks).

My incisions are healing quickly and seamlessly, and I'm having a much easier time sleeping now. All feeling is back, which is something you take for granted. I would hands down do this surgery again, the result have been amazing so far! I'm so excited to continue seeing progress and see how they transform in the next few weeks.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I don't even know where to begin on my absolute admiration and love for Dr. Camp. I have been debating having breast augmentation since I was old enough to be eligible. I have consulted with many plastic surgeons; and now I know why I never took the leap before, because they weren't Dr. Camp. From initial consultation, with every question and concern answered in full, and him knowing my end result goal, I have never felt so comfortable to let someone alter my body. Everything about Dr. Camp, whether you refer to his credentials, his years experience, or his attention to detail far surpasses any individual in his field. Before, during, and after surgery I can not help but feel the sincerity of his concern, and love for his job and his patients, his bedside manner above and beyond anything you could expect. I would absolutely refer Dr. Camp to anyone I know without hesitation. I am so beyond grateful for what Dr. Camp has done for me and my confidence. I will continue to be a loyal patient for any procedure in my future. His staff is fantastic, and I can not rave enough about his surgical coordinator Delaney, she is an absolute gem. The payment process and scheduling with her was the easiest and most seamless process.