25yr Old, 339 Cc Breast Augmentation - Fort Worth, TX

So being a barely there A cup doesn't exactly make...

So being a barely there A cup doesn't exactly make a woman feel sexy (at least not me). The decision for augmentation was the best one I've made in a long time. At the beginning of my journey I wasn't sure of all the details but one thing I was certain of was I wanted a natural look. I wanted a look that would give me that boost of confidence I was missing. Finally after plenty of research I found the perfect doctor that guided me through the process and ensured we achieved the look I wanted.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I was truly impressed with my experience with Dr. Kurkjian. I absolutely love him and he does amazing work. I just had my surgery Friday and I'm already raving about him to all my friends. Now I have to admit at the beginning I was very hesitant and skeptical of going for a consultation due to the fact that he is a young doctor. When I finally went in and met Dr. Kurkjian I knew he was the one within minutes. He has a great personality and makes you feel at ease. Not only that but he is extremely knowledgeable and uses top of the line technology. Together we were able to make the best decision on the method and size for my procedure. He took his time answering all my questions and was extremely attentive with what I wanted. Not once did he become pushy or try to decide for me. His staff is also pretty amazing. He personally takes the time to call his patients and ensure they are doing fine after surgery. I could go on and on but the simple fact that I am one happy satisfied girl says it all. I'm glad I waited and found Dr. Jon Kurkjian. Like I said I've already recommend him to all my friends. If I ever need anything else done I'll be going back to him.