38 Years Old, Injectable Filler for Cheeks - Fort Worth, TX

I've contemplated trying a dermal filler to help...

I've contemplated trying a dermal filler to help correct the volume and definition I used to have in my cheeks. I see Dr. Laura Riehm (in Ft. Worth) for skin treatments, and asked her about my options. After educating me on various fillers, I opted to try Radiesse and am so glad I did! Over the course of 1 hour, Dr. Riehm gradually injected my cheeks while pausing along the way so I could view myself in the mirror to make sure I was comfortable with the process. I felt very minimal discomfort because she used a numbing agent. My cheeks swelled a little bit during and after the procedure and I bruised a tiny bit which only lasted 1-2 days. I noticed wonderful results immediately following the procedure and have been thrilled ever since!
Fort Worth Physician

Dr. Laura Riehm made me feel so comfortable about trying a dermal filler for the very first time. I've inundated her with so many questions about fillers and other procedures and she always takes the time to answer my questions in an effort to educate me rather than to 'sell' me on certain procedures. I have found her to be very genuine, and in fact, there were a couple of procedures I considered having her do and she convinced me NOT to do them because she did not think I needed it done at my age. I have seen other doctors in the past who were always trying to sell me on this or that, but Dr. Riehm and Richard at Skin Deep Laser do not take that approach. They want what is best for each patient, and they want results to look natural. I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Laura Riehm and her staff!